Ready To Change Your Life?.MAKE APPOINTMENT
AATI Electronic Certification Exam policies and procedure.
1. To register for the AATI Electronic Certification Exam, please fill out the provided form. You may register between 9 am and 9 pm, Monday through Thursday, and 9 am to 2 pm on Fridays. A major credit card, debit card, or money order is acceptable for payment.
2. Upon registering, the AATI’s representative will give you the dates and times available, and schedule your test(s). If you are taking a recertification exam, we will confirm your eligibility. Please provide your full name exactly as it appears on the current (unexpired) government-issued photo ID you will present the day of your exam.
3. By registering for the AATI Electronic Certification Exam, you are accepting the terms set forth about the exams and reporting of results, including the right of AATI to confirm whether you are currently certified and in which areas. You also authorize AATI to release your information to the counties. This information may include but is not limited to exam certification scores, application status, expiration dates, continuing education status, and any information pertaining to counties requirements.
4. You may take up to two exams per day. If you register for more than one exam, you will be scheduled into multiple appointments. Testing times and dates are subject to the schedule and space available. Registration must be received no later than 12:00pm one business day prior to the date desired. Appointments are available Tuesdays 7:00pm; Wednesdays 1:00pm and 3:00pm and Thursdays, 9:00am and 11:00am. Appointments are scheduled in a first come, first serve basis.
5. You will be scheduled for one and a half-hour to allow time for set-up and to retrieve exam results. You must arrive on time. Once exam session begins, no one will be allowed in the room. The testing time allotted for each test varies depending of the length of the exam as follows. All electronic certification exams with 40 questions have 1hour to take the exam/ All electronic re-certification exams with 20 questions have 30 minutes to take the exam. (AC4/AC8). All electronic certification exams with 50 questions have 1:15 to take the exam / All electronic re-certification exams with 25 questions have 38 minutes to take the exam. (AC1/AC3/AC5/AC6/AC7/BC9/BC10/BC11). All electronic certification exams with 60 questions have 1:30 to take the exam. / All electronic re-certification exams with 30 questions have 45 minutes to take the exam. (AC2/TC12/TC13/TC14/TC15/TC16).
6. If you register by fax or mail, you will receive a confirmation showing your appointment (the date and time). If you do not have an e-mail account, you can request the confirmation be sent by fax. Please be sure to have a valid e-mail address or fax number available when you register.
7. You are responsible for your appointment. Missed tests cannot be rescheduled. If you do not receive the confirmation the same day, or lose your printed copy, call us at 305-362-5519. Remember, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. It is very important that you report to the test room promptly, as your computer is only reserved for you for a specific period.
8. If you miss or fail, you must register again and pay the appropriate fee. You may retake an exam 15 days after you fail. If you register and take the same test twice in less than 15 days, your second score will be voided and your fees will be nonrefundable.
9. Fees are non-refundable, and no credit is given for missed appointments. This includes late arrivals.
10. You must present a current (unexpired) government-issued photo ID. The name you use to register must match the name on your ID. If you have had a recent name change (due to marriage, divorce, etc.) you must also provide an official legal document (marriage license or court order) to verify the change. Acceptable forms of identification including: Driver's license, State-issued ID, Military ID, Government-issued ID, Resident Alien ID, Passport, Police ID, Firearm Owner Registration ID, and School-issued ID. All ID cards must be current (unexpired) and include a photo. If you are unable to test because you do not present a photo ID that meets these requirements, you will loose all fees.
11. Any electronic devices such as; cell phones, calculators, tape recorders, pagers, palm pilots, cameras, etc. any other device capable of recording, sending, or receiving information are not allowed in the testing room. You may not bring any aids, manuals, books, scratch paper, pencils, or notes into the testing room.
12. Guests are not allowed in the testing room or reception area.
13. Food and drinks are not allowed in the testing room.
14. No weapons, valuables, backpacks, briefcases, large purses, or other miscellaneous items are not allowed in the test room. AATI is not responsible for items left in the reception area.
15. You will receive a PASS or FAIL score before you leave. You will receive an official detailed score within two weeks of the exam date. If you passed, a certificate will be included.
16. AATI reserves the right to cancel any test score or revoke certification if it has any reason to question the validity of a test score, suspect the reporting of fraudulent registration information, or suspect misconduct at the exam session. I certify that I am the person named on page 1 of this form. By signing this application, I accept these policies and procedures. I understand that the examination material is confidential and may not be reproduced, pass on to anyone, downloaded, printed, copied, or used in any form.