Ready To Change Your Life?.MAKE APPOINTMENT
Currently, AATI is looking to fill the following positions:
Instructors are responsible for providing quality academic instruction to students in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential. It is the responsibility of every instructor to ensure that each student in his/her class has an enjoyable, productive, challenging and meaningful classroom experience.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
• Demonstrate a thorough and accurate knowledge of automotive field;
• Teach class as assigned;
• Plan and organize instruction in ways that maximize student learning;
• Employ appropriate teaching and learning strategies to communicate subject matter to students;
• Evaluate student performance fairly and consistently and return student work promptly to promote maximum learning;
• Maintain accurate records of student progress and submit final grade rosters to the registrar according to established deadlines and policies and procedures;
• Perform professional responsibilities in accordance with pertinent goals, missions, and plans of the school and program; Key Competencies & Qualifications;
• Experience with a diverse student population;
• Accessibility after office/work hours;
• High School Diplomas or GED;
• AATI and ASE Certification in the areas assigned;
• Valid Florida Drivers License;
• Maintain up-to date Miami-Dade County and/or Broward County licensing requirements;
• Demonstrate proficiency in teaching skills related to Heating & Air Conditioning Systems,
Manual Drive Train & Axles, Automatic Transmission, Engine Repair, Electrical, Electronic & Hybrid Systems, Engine Performance, Suspension, Steering & Alignment, and/or Brakes & ABS Systems, and
• Bilingual: English/Spanish. Experience:
• At least five (5) years of working in the automotive field, and
• Teaching experience and/or equivalent industry training may be substituted for the teaching requirements.
Resumes: Odalys Dipp, AATI Corp., 6801 W 20th Ave., Hialeah, FL 33014.
Please email your resume to email@example.com .